Suz

s letter U letter Z

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Tool #7

Well, I have been working on uploading my photostory almost all day. I think I have tried everything. I saved it to a disc, emailed it to me, and used two different computers. No, luck yet! :-(

OK, I took the day off and came back to it to figure out what I was doing wrong. I read some other blogs and got help! I was saving it wrong! Well, really I was retrieving it from the wrong place. I should have been going to "my documents" and then to videos. So much of my energy and time has been put into this that my mind could not function as well. Anyways I am glad that I took some time away from it and read some helpful information. I hope no one else makes the same mistake! I would love to go back and edit some of it to make it better, but I think I will take a break from now. :-)

Lastly, I really enjoyed making the photostory and I can definitely see myself using it in my classroom. This is a great way to engage kids and to get them motivated to learn more about technology, excited about writing, and about creating a story!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry it was such a hassle to get this to work, but so worth it! Christina is precious! Such cute pictures! I think the kids will enjoy making their own.

    ReplyDelete