Suz

s letter U letter Z

Monday, July 19, 2010

Tool #4

I think Google Doc will come in handy. I can use it with my class, so that we can do things together on more than one computer at the same time, and I can use it with my team. It will be useful for lesson planning and with other spreadsheets that we use. Just for fun I created a document with a recipe for all to enjoy -http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0Aff7Nub7w1xUZGZ2MnFqcWNfM2dnNm1id2Nw&hl=en.

I went to Google Reader and did the best I could to subscribe to sites that I think were from the 11 tools. I picked 5 sites from the right had side of the 11 tools homepage. How can we access these without going to Google Reader or do we have to always go to our google account to see them?

What a day! Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment