Suz

s letter U letter Z

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Tool # 6

I like the idea of being able to use a wiki for different documents for others to view and possibly edit. In my classroom, we could all participate in different writing activities as a class. We could create a story together. I think this would get the kids excited about writing. I think it would be a great book buddy idea like Renee posted in her blog. It also would come in handy with documents created with/for your teammates that they could edit and revise. I like how I saw a teacher that created her own site with ideas and how she made it where she could control what areas her kids could edit or change and what areas she had control over. I also saw how their was a free site on first teachers for wikis.
http://www.teachersfirst.com/content/wiki/wikiideas2.cfm

No comments:

Post a Comment